Jelco® IV Catheter
- Thin wall catheter design provides high flow rates allowing for the use of a smaller gauge device
- Straight hub, Radiopaque.
- FEP polymer catheter and V-point needle design allows reduction of insertion force which minimizes patient discomfort.
- Consistent trim accuracy helps to improve vein access Trusted by healthcare professionals for over 30 years.
- Jelco® IV Catheters are used in paediatric/neonates for the high flow rates.
- The thin wall catheter design provides higher flow rates than standard wall catheters, often allowing for use in a smaller gauge device.
- ORs use Jelco® IV Catheters for their quick flash, high flow rates, and ease of use for arterial lines and for I.V. access.
- A high-performance product from the brand you trust, Jelco®
- Available in sizes: 14G, 16G, 18G, 20G, 22G, 24G.
- Individually Packed, 50 per Box and 12 Boxes per Case.