WITH SQUARE ARM
- Utilizing the most advanced LED technology available.
- The MT-medical LED70 series of operating theatre lights have been designed to provide a high quality, shadowless beam with extremely low running costs.
- The new, slim, fully enclosed head with colour touchscreen digital controls is a perfect LED lighting solution complementing all surgical room.
- LEDs (light emitting diodes) have been around for a long time. Recently this technology has become leading-edge in the field of lighting – a breakthrough technological solution to the inherent problems of the incandescent light bulb.
- We have taken the technology and developed it further to provide high definition lighting solutions with no infrared, low environmental impact, high brightness, low power consumption, no toxic chemicals and a long operating life
|Technical Parameters||700mm head and 500mm head|
|Color temperature||3500K-5500K (± 500)|
|Ultraviolet light irradiance within40nm wave||0.002W/M2|
|Light Focus adjustment System||manual or electric or auto focus (Optional)|
|Light-adjusting mode||continuous adjusting light , no grade dimmer system|
|50% Spot Diameter (D50)||280 mm / 230 mm|
|50% Spot Diameter (D50)||150mm/120mm|
|Terperature at surgeon’s head||≤ 2°C|
|CRI RA||95 R9 :90 R13 :92|
|Input Power||85W / 65W|
|the adjusting range of Illumination%||25~100|
|Power of bulb (W)||1W * 60N / 1W *45N|
|Bulb average life||50000h|